As we prepare for the upcoming Fall and Spring Travel Soccer season, there a few important
points of information that you need to be made aware of.
1) Uniforms- The cost will be as follows: $50 (+/-) for all players needing a new uniform. NOTE: Uniforms changed Fall 2016.
2) Birth Certificates – A new league policy requires that each player supply a copy of their birth certificate. Please send a copy as soon as possible to P.O. Box 680, Fiskdale, MA 01518-0680. Birth Certificates are required only the first time a player registers with TRY Soccer.
3) Player Evaluations – Coaches Evaluation forms and Tryouts (if directed by the BOD) will be used to determine team rosters. The TRY Board of Directors will assume all responsibility for team formation for the Fall and Spring seasons. Only registrations RECEIVED by the registration cut-off date will be considered. It's to everyone's advantage to register EARLY!
NOTE ( If directed) - Tryouts WILL BE conducted in June and used for Fall and Spring team placements. Coaches will complete player evaluations each season. Anyone looking to play in an upper division either during the Fall OR Spring season MUST attend the Tryout in JUNE.
4) Game Schedules - Game schedules are posted on Sportsmanager. To access Sportsmanager you will need a Team ID# and Password which you will receive from your coach.
5) Registration Deadline - Fall registration deadline is: June 1st. Spring registration deadline is November 1st.
6) Important MAYS League Dates -
Spring: Team Registration deadline Nov. 30th.Team profiles due to MAYS & Rosters in Sportsmanager first week of Jan. MAYS Placement meeting last week in Jan. Appeals Hearings first week of Feb. Add/Drop Cutoff second week Feb. Field Restrictions second week Feb. Passcard pictures & Player waivers first week of Mar. Coaches meeting TBD (third week of Mar.) First game first Saturday in Apr. Game postponements by the third week of Apr. Roster freeze end of second week May. Last game day first week of June Final D3 & U10 games first week of June, Playoff meeting beginning of second week June, Playoffs second week of June, MTOC third week June.
Fall: Team Registration deadline June 30.Team profiles due to MAYS & Rosters in Sportsmanager Aug. 1st, Add/Drop Cutoff & Field Restrictions second week Aug., Coaches passcard pictures & Player waivers second week Aug. First game first week Sept. Last game end of October/first week Nov..
Please check back here often for the latest news.
Please feel free to contact the Travel Coordinators via email with any questions you might have.